CNC Machine Operative
Reporting to the Value Stream Manager the Machine Operator will be responsible for running a number of CNC Machines. To ensure that all the products are produced to the specified specifications. To ensure that targets and deadlines are met and that all direct staff comply with the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- To operate a number of CNC Machines
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Maintaining high level of timekeeping is of essence.
The above list is not exhaustive and the scope of the job will grow with experience and additional tasks may be required as and when business needs change
- The applicant must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work overtime and additional shifts when requested.
- Experience of 5 Axis Machines, minimum 2 years needed
- Experience of 3 Axis Machines, minimum 2 years needed
- CNC Experience with Fanuc controls
- Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
- This position will be subject to three rotating shifts.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV via the link provided:
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent