Thompson Aero Seating are seeking a Configuration Co-ordinator to join our busy & growing configuration team. Reporting to the Configuration Manager, based in one of the Portadown / Banbridge sites.
• Work within the CM team and Value Streams to ensure the timely review and release of Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and associated Engineering drawings.
• Creation and maintenance of the Manufacturing Bills of Materials (MBOMs) on 123 Insight
• Checking the accuracy of Engineering Bills of Material (EBOMs) created in Enovia against the MBOMs created in 123
• Update of Works Orders based on approved engineering change
• Attendance at Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) meetings to assist in the approval of Engineering Changes.
• Maintain a Trim Code database for each seat project
• Review and Release of Engineering Drawings in both Smarteam (CATIA V5) and Enovia (CATIA V6)
• Process Engineering Query Notes (EQNs) from Production
• Assist in the creation and tracking of Change Requests for both Airbus and Boeing products which are in service.
• On occasion applicants may be required to provide support in Thompson Engineering offices in Lurgan (F5) and/or Banbridge (F4).
The above list is not exhaustive and the scope of the job will grow with experience and additional tasks may be required as and when business needs change
• Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people from various departments
• The ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
• Experience in an engineering/production environment
• Experience in PLM / MRP systems
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
• Previous experience within the aerospace industry
How to apply:
• Please submit your CV via the links below http://www.thompsonaero.com/careers/
• 26th July 2019
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employerDownload the Application Form Fair Employment Monitoring Questionaire