Thompson Aero Seating Limited is a highly successful local company which designs & manufactures business-class seats for the global aviation industry. It has experienced significant growth in recent years and due to expected continued future growth is seeking to appoint an HR administrator to take up a new position.
- Providing administrative support for HR functions for the organisation including recruitment, monitoring, training for over 500 employees.
- Regular review of time & attendance records ensuring correct recording & approvals of overtime, absence etc.
- Administration of recruitment process
- Absence & reporting management
- Working with other administration colleagues to drive continuous improvement.
- Support of other administration processes as required.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Experience & skills
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, with extensive HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment. It is also essential the successful applicant has exposure to volume employee relations issues, with knowledge of NI legislation.
- Education to GCSE Level, Grades A*-C, or equivalent (including Maths & English)
- Effective communication skills including verbal & written
- High attention to detail
- Exception people skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- 3 years HR Generalist experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- 3rd level qualification, with a CIPD qualification
- Proven track record dealing with end to end recruitment processes
How to apply:
- To apply please complete an application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications is Friday 21st December 2018