Thompson Aero Seating Limited is a highly successful local company which designs & manufactures business-class seats for the global aviation industry. It has experienced significant growth in recent years and due to expected continued future growth is seeking to appoint a payroll assistant to assist with the running of the payroll.
- Preparation and input of monthly payroll for employees, including entry of pay variations, maintenance of pay rates, and production of payslips and other payment reports;
- Completion of necessary payroll reports including RTI information and pension auto-enrolment;
- Maintain employee clocking system;
- Working with the finance team to drive continuous improvement and to support business growth;
- Liaise with HR and other departments to ensure a smooth running of payroll; and
- Support of other finance processes as required.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Experience & skills
- A minimum of six months administration experience;
- The applicant must have good communication skills, both oral and written;
- The applicant should be dynamic, energetic, self-driven with a positive “can do” attitude towards work and a clear focus on deliverable metrics;
- The applicant must be a good team player;
- Be able to provide accurate data with a high level of attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft packages;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- The applicant must be highly organised and able to forward plan;
- A willingness to learn; and
- Educated to GCSE Level, Grades A*-C, or equivalent (including Maths & English).
- Previous payroll experience; and
- Previous experience using Sage 50 Payroll.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if necessary.
How to apply & Closing date:
To apply, please complete an application form and submit to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st December 2018
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employerDownload the Application Form Fair Employment Monitoring Questionaire