Thompson Aero Seating are now currently seeking to Production Operatives to join the production team at our Portadown sites, reporting directly to the Value Stream Manager.
- Working across all aspects of the production operations
- Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Experience in a production environment.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
- Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
- Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
- A positive, hard-working work ethic
- Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
- This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job will be closed when a sufficient number of applicants has been reached.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent