Production Operative – Mechanisms Department
Thompson Aero Seating are now currently recruiting a Production Operatives to join the production team in their Goban Street Site, Portadown, reporting directly to the Value Stream Manager.
- Working across all aspects of the production operations
- Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Experience in a production environment.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
- Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
- Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
- A positive, hard-working work ethic
- Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
- This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
How to Apply:
- Completed applications can be submitted to HR or to email@example.com
- Wednesday 16th January 2019
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employerDownload the Application Form Fair Employment Monitoring Questionaire