Purchase Ledger Assistant
Thompson Aero Seating Limited is a highly successful local company which designs & manufactures business-class seats for the global aviation industry. It has experienced significant growth in recent years and due to expected strong continued growth is seeking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Assistant to take up a new position reporting to the Purchase Ledger Coordinator.
- Assist with processing of purchase invoices through system-led matching to approved purchase orders and goods received notes.
- Checking accuracy of invoices and following up any queries with/by suppliers.
- Work closely with the procurement team to ensure timely resolution of Purchase Order / Invoice discrepancies.
- Filing of invoices and other finance paperwork.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Preparing draft supplier payment runs.
- Working with finance team to drive continuous improvement and to support business growth.
- Liaising with external auditors to support annual statutory accounts process.
- Support of other finance processes as required.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Experience & skills
- Strong organisational ability.
- Able to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative when required.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Educated to GCSE Level, Grades A*-C, or equivalent (including Maths & English)
- Experience of use of purchase ledger accounting systems would be desirable.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Purchase Ledger environment
How to Apply:
Completed applications can be submitted to email@example.com
Friday 21st December 2018
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employerDownload the Application Form Fair Employment Monitoring Questionaire