Senior Security Analyst
You will be responsible for the IT security of our enterprise systems with a strong knowledge of best practices, common attack types, and detection and prevention methods; you will also need to implement industry best practices and ensure that our policies are accurate and valid. You will serve as a specialist in computer and network security including the administration of security systems and consulting on general security measures.
The ideal candidate will hold a third level qualification in an IT related subject and will have 5 years’ experience within a relevant security role. You must also have an appropriate industry certification e.g. CISSP, SSCP, SANS, GIAC.
- Implementing and Monitoring security systems across the infrastructure.
- Analyse security issues then identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Perform internal penetration testing and social engineering testing.
- Provide appropriate end user training.
- Constantly review security standards and ensure that we work to these standards.
The above list is not exhaustive and the scope of the job will grow with experience and additional tasks may be required as and when business needs change
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with SIEM software and an in-depth understanding of risk mitigation.
- Significant understanding of security incidents, including malware, network reconnaissance and emerging threats.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, CIS.
- Strong team member skills, building and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues in different disciplines.
- Have a can-do attitude and demonstrate a passion for new technology and learning. Be adaptive to change in a dynamic working environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work unsupervised, prioritising work based on business impact.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines, while adhering to strict regulatory guidance.
- Expected to consistently keep abreast of new developments, which would impact on areas of responsibility.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation
How to Apply:
- Please submit application forms to email@example.com
- Wednesday 19th June 2019
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employer.Download the Application Form Fair Employment Monitoring Questionaire