Supply Chain Analyst
Today Thompson is one of Northern Ireland’s most successful and fastest growing businesses employing over 1000 staff. The current industrial footprint covers 20,000 m2 across four sites located in the Portadown and Banbridge areas and includes full design, engineering, manufacturing and R&D capabilities.
Thompson Aero Seating is recognised for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing of premium class for flatbed airline seating. Our bespoke solutions maximize passenger’s personal space and, through intelligent design, optimise every inch of the cabin.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain & Procurement, the successful candidate will assist the team by gathering data and conducting analysis with the goal of improving the organisations supply chain operations. Additionally, as Supply Chain Analyst you will be identifying underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggesting improvements or resolutions to problems.
- The role will have several purposes focusing on data mining / cleansing, supply chain performance analysis and reporting, MRP improvements, and will enhance decision-making across the Procure to Pay work process.
- Contribute to supply chain improvement projects across functions to maximize business outcomes (revenue growth, EBITDA, cash flow, and/or supplier service performance), leveraging relevant technologies.
- Develop and apply expertise in the utilization of reporting and analytics tools and methodologies. Champion the adoption of such tools and methodologies across the organisation.
- Determine and develop unique solutions, approaches, methodologies that address present and future supply chain requirements.
- Drive innovation and identify suitable and adapted technology-based supply chain solutions.
- Act as change agent within the supply chain team.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Knowledge of latest reporting and visualisation technologies would be beneficial.
- Proven database development expertise (SQL, MS Access or later technologies).
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative working style. Able to translate complex data & technical concepts into business insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven working knowledge of planning, procurement and purchasing systems including MRP / ERP systems.
- 5+ years data management / reporting & analytics experience acquired in industry, preferably in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field (IT, software engineering, business).
- Willing to work additional hours as required by the business.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your CV via the link http://smrtr.io/37F_S
- Friday 31st May 2019
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employerFair Employment Monitoring Questionaire