Thompson Aero Seating are now currently seeking to Production Operatives to join the production team at our Portadown sites, reporting directly to the Value Stream Manager.
• Working across all aspects of the production operations
• Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
• Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
• Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
Required Skills/ Experience
• Experience in a production environment.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
• Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
• Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
• A positive, hard-working work ethic
• Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
• This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
How to Apply:
• Please submit your application form to http://smrtr.io/37FLL
This job will be closed when a sufficient number of applicants has been reached.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, PermanentFair Employment Monitoring Questionaire